HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR ADHAR CARD IS LINK WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCCESSFULLY :- EASY TRICK
Most importantly, the new rules state that all existing bank account holders have to link their bank accounts to their Aadhaar (with a few exceptions). So, all regular bank account holders—and in case of businesses, trusts or joint accounts, those having power of attorney to transact—have to submit Aadhaar details to their respective banks.
Accounts that existed before 1 June, have to be linked before 31 December 2017. In case the account holder fails to do so, her access to the account will be blocked, and will be granted only after Aadhaar, or proof of enrolment in Aadhaar, have been submitted.
An account opened after 1 June would have 6 months to be linked to Aadhaar, failing which, access to the account would be blocked.
In case your address in the Aadhaar database is different from your current address, you have to submit another officially valid document as a proof of address, such as: voter ID, passport, ration card, and utility bills.
Steps for check Adhar bank Linking status :-
· Open Link given in below of this post
· This is official Government UIDAI site
· Input your Adhar No. in Box
· Input capcha code given in box
· then One OTP come to your register mobile no.
· Input this OTP
· then press "OK" button.
FOLLOWING MSG COMING IN UIDAI official site:-
· Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping has been done.
· Aadhaar Number : xxxxxxxxxx
· Bank Linking Status :Active
· Bank Linking Date : 01-06-2015
· Bank Name : State Bank of India
Important Link :-