Station Workshop EME Kirkee Recruitment 2017: Station Workshop EME, Kirkee, Pune has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of LDC, Steno and MTS in the Corps of Electronic and Mechanical Engineers. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 09.06.2017 and on or before 16.06.2017 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Steno: 01 Post
3. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 03 Posts
- For LDC & Steno: Intermediate (10+2) Passed and Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand.
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For General: Born not earlier than 10.06.1992 and not later than 09.06.1999 (both date inclusive).
- For SC: Born not earlier than 10.06.1987 and not later than 09.06.1999 (both date inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Commanding Officer, Station Workshop EME, Kirkee, Pin - 900462, C/o 56 APO.
Start Date to Apply: 20.05.2017
Last Date to Apply: 09.06.2017
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 16.06.2017