RRC Bhubaneswar Online Recruitment 2017: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar has released a recruitment notification for filling up 588 vacant posts of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for East Coast Railway Units. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18.05.2017 to 17.06.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 588
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Name of the Unit:
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
Qualification: National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- For General: Born not before 18.06.1993 and not later than 17.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not before 18.06.1990 and not later than 17.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not before 18.06.1988 and not later than 17.06.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.100/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 18.05.2017 to 17.06.2017 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 18.05.2017
Last Date to Apply: 17.06.2017